How to apply for a WesBank Personal Loan
Learn how to get a R300,000 loan within a few minutes and still enjoy a handful of advantages.
Are you looking for a cheaper and faster way to borrow money in South Africa? Then, WesBank Personal Loans may become a solution for you.
With African Bank, you can easily apply for a personal loan, borrow up to R300,000, and still enjoy a flexible repayment term of up to 72 months.
Got interest? Check all the requirements for approval for a guide on how to apply for the personal loan that will change your life.
Who can apply for WesBank Personal Loans?
To apply for a personal loan with WesBank, you must meet certain eligibility requirements, including:
- Being a South African resident: African Bank personal loans are exclusively available to residents of South Africa.
- Having a good credit score: African Bank may require a minimum credit score of 550 for personal loan applicants.
- Meeting income and affordability requirements: WesBank requires a minimum monthly income of R5000 in order to consider your loan request.
During the application process, WesBank will require some documentation, including a copy of your ID, proof of address and your latest 3 months bank statements.
How to apply for WesBank Personal Loans?
After complying with all the requirements, you can apply for your WesBank Finance personal loan online.
You just need to access the WesBank Finance website and follow these simple steps:
- Open WesBank website;
- Look for the loan application section;
- Select the amount you need to borrow
- Select the desire repayment term
- Click on “Apply Now”;
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the requested documents
- Submit the application
Once you’ve completed the loan application, review the information for accuracy and submit the application. You will receive a decision on your loan application within 24 hours.