Learn how to apply for the PCB Visa Secured Credit Card
Take a look on how to apply for the PCB Visa Secured. The most effective method to establish a credit score for yourself.
I’m interested in the PCB Secured Visa Credit Card. What are the next steps?
Plains Commerce Bank has a long history of commitment to the South and North Dakota regions, where it has a strong presence, while not having the most well-known brand in banking.
Restoring damaged credit might be difficult. It’s as challenging to start from scratch while building a credit history. Plains Commerce Bank (PCB) is aware of the difficulties faced by millions of Americans in getting credit cards. As a result, it offers the PCB Secured Visa® as the top credit repair choice.
The collateral deposit establishes the credit limit for the PCB Secured Visa card. Choose between $200 and $1,000. PCB allows cardholders to increase their deposit to a maximum of $5,000 after their first year, even if the $1,000 secured card deposit maximum is on the lower end of the spectrum (subject to credit approval and additional collateral deposits).
Because they require a deposit, secured credit cards are easier to obtain than unsecured ones. Secured cards are therefore the ideal choice for improving poor credit scores or building a solid credit history.
This credit card must be used properly as it sends monthly reports to the three main credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. Making only items you can afford to pay off right away and making sure you always make the minimum payment required each month – and on schedule – are both examples of “responsible use.”
So, if you are looking for a credit card that will help you bounce back your credit score, the PCB Secured Visa might be the one for you!
Who can apply for a PCB Secured Visa?
You must have a Collateral Deposit Account with PCB Bank in order to apply for a PCB Secured Visa®.
According to Cindy Jager, the bank’s credit card manager, there is no further connection necessary.
However, in order to apply for the card, you must have a U.S. address, and Wisconsin state laws prevent it from being issued there.
Additionally, according to Jager, in order to be approved for the card, applicants must have an annual salary of at least $5,000.
How to apply for a PCB Secured Visa?
Since PCB is a bank that is spreading its card worldwide, the only to apply for the card is online, on its website.
Here is a guide on how to do it
First off, let’s be clear that the PCB Secured Visa contracting procedure is really quick and easy to complete. Additionally, everything may be done from home, saving you the burden of having to leave your comfort zone and deal with lengthy lines, bureaus, and other hassles. View the detailed instructions we have created for you here:
- Visit the official PCB Visa webpage;
- The option to order the card is already there on the website’s home page;
- Select “Start Your Application” from the menu;
- Ready? It’s time to enter certain personal data that the institution has requested, such as your complete name, email address, street address, ZIP code, and both home and mobile phones;
- After that, simply keep doing as the PCB instructs. You may relax knowing that it’s quite simple and obvious. There won’t be any issues for you!
- Send in your application proposal at the very end, then wait for the bank’s response. was authorized? Enjoy using your PCB Secured Visa credit card responsibly.
Is it worth having a PCB Visa Secured credit card?
Well, like many other cards, it depends
Despite not having as many bonuses as other cards, PCB is known to be one of the best cards for credit building.
So, if you need to really improve your credit score, you can really count on PCB Visa Credit Card
PCB Visa Secured vs Sable One Credit Card
When taking the big view into consideration, it is known that both cards use the fact that they are ideal for bad credit scores.
However, the Sable One Credit Card offers other rewards, like cashback and bonuses. Therefore, if these things are important to you, the Sable One Credit card is very well your go-to card.
On the other hand, if your focus is solely on increasing your credit score, there are a few cards that can help you with that like the PCB Secured Visa
PCB Secured Visa Credit card pros:
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Fixed APR
- A $1,000 security deposit: Maintaining modest amounts in relation to your credit limit is helpful for repairing credit
Sable One Secured credit card pros:
- No need to credit check for a credit card applying
- Double Cashback on your first year
- The path to an unsecured credit card is faster than in other institutions.
How to apply for the Sable One Credit Card?
If you got interested in the Sable One Credit Card application, check out this article